Please note: This item is excluded from any discount, as proceeds benefit the Crescent City Carnival Museum Foundation and the Pro Bono Publico Foundation.
This limited-edition volume, written by Rex Historian and Archivist Stephen Hales, with a preface by noted New Orleans author Walter Isaacson, was published to celebrate the Rex Organization’s 150th Anniversary, Rex: 150 Years of the School of Design provides a decade-by-decade account of a century and a half of colorful Rex history.
- 256 pages—the largest and most comprehensive New Orleans Carnival krewe history ever published
- Oversized coffee table commemorative volume
- More than 800 illustrations (many published for the first time)
- Portraits of every King of Carnival and all but one Queen of Carnival
- An extensive compendium documenting every King, Queen, Maid, Duke, Page, parade date, theme, ball venue and nearly 4,000 float titles