New Orleans Party
1. Bourbon Street Parade - New Orleans Heartbreakers with Big Al Carson
2. Goin Back To New Orleans - Dr. John
3. King of the Second Line - Dr. Michael White
4. Lord Lord Lord - Leroy Jones
5. Baby What You Want Me To Do - Grandpa Elliott
6. Everyday Is Not The Same - Carol Fran and Clarence Hollimon
7. It's Alright - Fernest Arceneaux & His Louisiana French Band
8. Corrina, Corrina - Preservation Hall Hot 4 with Duke Dejan
9. Let The Four Winds Blow - Dave Bartholomew
10. Second Line on Monday - Chuck Carbo with Ed Fank's New Orleans R&B Band
Celebrating New Orleans’ Tricentennial and Putumayo’s 25th anniversary with uptempo jazz, R&B and more that’s guaranteed to let the good times roll!
New Orleans Party is a compilation featuring many of New Orleans’ most widely recognized and celebrated artists like Dave Bartholomew, Dr. John and many more. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this album will benefit the New Orleans Musicians' Clinic. This album also includes a Classic New Orleans Daiquiri recipe.