Euro Graphics Irises (Detail) by Claude Monet 1000-Piece Puzzle
- Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37".
- Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25" x 26.5".
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable-based ink.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.
Claude Monet (1840-1926), was a founder of French impressionist painting, and the most consistent and prolific practitioner of the movement's philosophy of expressing one's perceptions before nature. Monet's Irises are lesser known than his waterlilies - but just as beautiful.