Fire up your multicooker or Instant Pot® and discover why Southern cuisine “takes to the appliance like butter on a biscuit” (The Washington Post).
NAMED ONE OF THE BEST COOKBOOKS OF THE YEAR BY The Atlanta Journal-Constitution • The Washington Post • Country Living • The Post and Courier
From jambalaya to deviled eggs and praline cheesecake, in Instantly Southern you’ll find 85 ways to get fresh, delicious, and soulful breakfasts, lunches, and dinners on the table with less fuss than ever. Featuring supermarket staples such as winter squash, beef chuck roast, pork shoulder, and sweet potatoes, as well as signature Southern ingredients like okra, greens, beans, and Bourbon, these dishes are easy to make and easier to love.
• Breakfasts: Shrimp and Stoneground Grits; Ham and Cheese Bread Pudding; Hummingbird Coffee Cake with Pineapple Cream Cheese Glaze
• Hearty mains: Holiday Ham with Ginger-Peach Glaze; Chicken and Fluffy Dumplings; Bourbon and Cola Beef Short Ribs
• Soups, salads, and healthy sides: Winter Squash Soup with Apple Butter Cream; Barley, Peach, and Cherry Salad with Sweet Tea Vinaigrette; Quick Greens
• Dessert: Red Velvet Cheesecake; Salted Caramel Banana Pudding; Pineapple-Upside Down
Whether you're cooking for company or your family on a hectic night, there are plenty of tempting options for every meal of the day.
Praise for Instantly Southern
“This IP title shines a bit brighter than the rest of its ilk because the author is fun to read, and this cuisine takes to the appliance like butter on a biscuit.”—The Washington Post
“If Sheri Castle gives me a kitchen tip, I take it seriously. She has completely convinced me that I can’t cook another day without my own Instant Pot.”—Vivian Howard, award winning chef, author, and host of A Chef’s Life
- Item Weight : 1 pounds
- Paperback : 176 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-1984822475
- Product Dimensions : 7.39 x 0.39 x 9.1 inches
- Publisher : Clarkson Potter; Illustrated Edition (October 9, 2018)